FULL TIME CARDIOLOGIST
Dr. Rajiv sharma is the residence cardiologist of cardinal gracias memorial hospital.
MBBS from terna medical college, navi mumbai, muhs nasik
M.D. General medicine from B.J. Medical college, civil hospital, ahmedbad
D.M. Cardiology from seth G.S. Medical college and K.E.M hospital
- Maharashtra university topper at the d.M. Cardiology final exam.
- The “dr. Prasanna nyaayadhish” award for the best services at the kem hospital.
- First at the final mbbs examination
- Have presented poster at the national level
- Numerous international publications including the prestigious european society and the japanese cardiology society
- First author in a textbook chapter
- Author in review article
- Co investigator in two randomized control trials at the kem hospital I.E “save study” and “tao study”.
Dr. Rajeev Sharma, M.D.D.M
Mon To Sat