Uday Ger school of nursing is situated at the second floor of building no.1,is the out come of the generous donation from advocate Felix Ger in memory of his late Son Uday Ger.
• Hospital offers a 3 ½ years revised course in general nursing and midwifery. Through this training program, the management aims at giving a comprehensive training in all specialties preparing the students to render efficient and dedicated nursing care to the sick in the hospital and community.
• Every year 25 students are admitted to the GNM course-22 females & 3 male students who have successfully completed the XIIth std with minimum of 45% in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science). Science group is a preferred.
• Candidates should have completed 17 yrs of age at the time of admission.
• Admission is made on the basis of the entrance test and personal test interview.
• Preference will be given to local candidate. All candidates admitted to the course will have to undergo a medical check - up in this hospital by medical officer.
• Application form can be obtained from the office of Uday Ger School of nursing between 10.00am to 04.00pm at Rs.100/- each. It starts from 1st May to 30th June.
• School of nursing is affiliated with M.N.C. & I.N.C. It strictly adheres to the rules of M.N.C. & I.N.C.
• As declared by Shikshan Shulka Samiti the fees for the academic year 2011-12 is Rs.40,640/-